For those who know how Shopify works and are simply looking for the direct link to the 90 day free trial, you can find it here:
Shopify 90 Day Trial: bit.ly/shopify90day (Valid at Shopify’s discretion)
Ecommerce is absolutely booming through thick and thin with Shopify.
Over 90% of all transactions, that’s ridiculous! And a brilliant business opportunity.
Given the eCommerce industry already sees over $4 Trillion in sales every year (and growing), a small slice of the pie and you’re doing great.
That’s where Shopify comes in.
Shopify is an extremely popular SaaS web-software that helps you easily create your own eCommerce store to sell to the world, 24/7 around the clock. Manage store data, add products, process orders. You name it.
It’s popular for good reason, chances are you’ve already heard of it or even used it.
It’s a one-stop platform for everything you need to start selling online, which was once a very difficult task. Also included is secure reliable hosting, 24/7 support and free SSL certificates.
Along with being easy to use, it’s accessible with fees as low as $29 a month and what’s better, they’re currently offering a generous and extended free trial of 90 days, rather than the usual 14 days!
If you’re looking for tutorial videos on how to get started, you’re in the right place.
I’ve shared with my audience in-depth Shopify tutorial videos on how to:
- Start and create your store
- Source products to sell online
- Design your online eCommerce store UI/UX
- Drive sales, customers and more leads
You can view the full playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGLWzsul0Gxr00mGT-cfrhw_4yG3ObX_B
More in-depth features include:
- Free and paid themes from the Shopify Theme Store to make your store stand out and look great
- Free and paid apps from the App Store to expand the functionality of your store Shopify’s own payment provider to accept credit card payments
- Growth opportunities with Shopify’s sales channels and an enterprise plan for merchants selling in high volume who want to decrease transaction fees
- A Shopify blog that has guides and articles about running your store and connecting with your customers
- Experts all around the world who can help you set up, design, and market your store
- A dedicated Support team available 24/7 to answer your questions no matter what Shopify plan you’re on
If you’re looking for more, be sure to join the free eCommerce webclass (5 Figure eCommerce Blueprint) here: https://andrewethanzeng.com/free-webclass/
Find out more about Andrew: http://www.andrewethanzeng.com/